Sophia’s Cleaning Service COVID-19 Response
At Sophia’s Cleaning Service, our top priority is the health and safety of our clients and cleaners. As the Coronavirus continues to disrupt daily life, our team is taking a number of additional preventive and proactive measures to limit the spread of COVID-19.
- What We Are Doing To Keep You Safe
- How To Keep Our Cleaners Safe
- How You Can Help Us As A Small Business
Accordingly, we are monitoring all CDC cleaning & disinfecting guidelines to kill the COVID-19 virus during Illinois’ Shelter in Place order on a daily basis. As a cleaning service, we have been designated as an essential business in Governor Pritzker’s latest Shelter in Place order for the state of Illinois.
We Are Open & Helping Our Local Community
Sophia’s Cleaning is open, fully-staffed, and ready to help our local community properly clean and disinfect their spaces over the next few weeks.
- We Are Ready To Help Disinfect Your Space. Give Us A Call At (708) 485-8100 Or Get Your Free Online Quote Today
We continue to operate at full force following proper protective measures outlined by the CDC and WHO. Our team is working together to ensure that our cleaners are following all CDC guidelines to properly clean and disinfect your home environment.
In addition, we are actively working to ensure our cleaners have the most up-to-date EPA verified cleaning supplies and disinfectants available to properly eradicate the virus on contact.
Lastly, for any client who would like to postpone or reschedule your cleaning visit, we are currently waiving all cleaning service cancellation fees.
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE:
- Maintaining 6 feet of personal space from all people in your home
Wearing gloves and stopping the practice of shaking customers hands and replacing it with a smile instead
- Sanitizing hands and equipment before entering your home
- Using EPA-registered disinfectants to disinfect surfaces recommended by the CDC
- Limiting our crew sizes
- Ensuring our team members are not working if they’re experiencing any symptoms, even minor symptoms.
- Emphasizing the importance of sanitizing all horizontal and high-touch areas (countertops, cabinet pulls, refrigerator handle, all bathroom surfaces, light switches, doorknobs, etc).
- Our customer service staff is able to communicate, send estimates, and take payment electronically or over the phone
If you have any particular concerns regarding an upcoming cleaning, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone (708) 485-8100 or by emailing Sophia’s Cleaning.
STEPS YOU CAN TAKE TO HELP KEEP US SAFE:
- Please do not schedule cleaning services if you feel unwell
- Tell us if you, or anyone in your immediate household, has been exposed to COVID-19
- Greet us with a smile instead of a handshake
- Maintain proper social-distancing standards (maintaining 6 feet of separation between our cleaners and all people in the household)
- Designate a room or rooms for people in your household to stay in while our cleaners are working.
- If possible, arrange for members of your home to be on a separate level of the home as our cleaning staff is working (for example, staying on the 2nd floor or on a basement level while we are cleaning the 1st level)
We thank you for your help in limiting the spread of the virus. We must all work together to keep our cleaners, your home, and the members of your household safe and healthy.
How You Can Help Us As A Small Business
Indeed, we are a small business and appreciate your patronage and support throughout this situation. Our family-owned business highly depends on word of mouth and referrals from our clients.
A few ways you can help keep our cleaners busy through these uncertain times:
- Book A Free Cleaning Quote Online With Sophia’s Cleaning Service if you are in need of a house or office cleaning
- Refer us to family, friends or anyone that is moving in or moving out (empty homes are ideal working environments).
- Purchase a gift card for a future cleaning or for loved ones (Mother’s Day gift or Father’s Day gift).
- Take a few minutes to write an online review if you’ve used our service. Here is a quick list of Sophia’s Cleaning Review site links:
We appreciate your support and hope that you and your family stay safe and healthy. Please do not hesitate to contact Sophia’s Cleaning if you have any questions or if there is anything we can do to help.
During these uncertain times, the only thing we are certain of is that we will find a way to weather this storm together as a community. We know that brighter days are ahead in the not-too-distant future. Please stay healthy and safe.
Andre and Carol Kazimierski
Owners- Sophia’s Cleaning Service
Main Office: (708) 485-8100
Customer Service: (708) 505-9089
Call To Get Your Free Quote Today
Get Your Free Quote Online In Minutes
Sophia’s Cleaning Service
200 East Ave #1
La Grange, IL 60525, United States
Mon-Sun 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Sophia’s Cleaning Service Home Page
Sophia’s Cleaning Service is a trusted choice for top quality house cleaning services near La Grange, Hinsdale, Clarendon Hills, Westmont, Western Springs, Oak Brook, Oak Park, River Forest, Downers Grove, Riverside, La Grange Park, Brookfield, Forest Park, Berwyn and surrounding Western Suburbs in Chicago.
Learn more about the Sophia’s Cleaning Service story.